A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PHIL-IN

We'll be back on air in Philadelphia tomorrow (Wed.) night and Thursday night from 10 pm to midnight. I think I left my headphones in my car. I'll have to look beneath the pile of empty diet Mt. Dew bottles. I digress. If you care to listen online go to www.thebigtalker1210.com and go to listen live in the upper right corner of home page. Totally okay if anyone wants to call in too (I've been asked this a lot after the fact which is why I mention it) but it would be better if you didn't say anything too inside for the Philadelphia audience so we all don't seem like a bunch of conspiring homers, lol. At the same time adopting a fake Philadelphia accent is not necessary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do they take dogs into malls in Philly? Come on... let us know.

May 11, 2010 at 5:46 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice title Jeff...lol

May 12, 2010 at 2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home