A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Friday, March 26, 2010

PHILADELPHIA

Deminski & Doyle filling in again on back to back nights this Tuesday and Wednesday 3/30/10 and 3/31/10 from 10 pm till midnight on WPHT Philadelphia. Those who have absolutely nothing better to do than listen to us two losers may do so those nights and times at www.thebigtalker1210.com .

Now again, this is a traditional news/talk station that is pretty heavy on the 'issues'. Therefore don't expect we'll be having Beaver pretend to be a blind man in a men's room stall trying to get a stranger to read the sports page to him. Nor will we be placing Rudy in a precarious situation to play Guess What's In The Dumpster. Nor will we have Pat The Weirdo covered in cat food and attacked by dogs. Nor will we have a live taser demonstration. Nor will we EVER AGAIN have a live taser demonstration. Nor will we ask Pat The Weirdo to show his foot deformities to a live in-studio audience. Nor will we perform an on-air wedding. Nor an on-air bachelor party for that matter. Nor will we have Shane waxed by a tranny.

Nor will I ever understand why this crazy show worked as well as it did.

So if you want to listen in, it would be great to have you. www.thebigtalker1210.com

12 Comments:

Anonymous Steve in Waterford said...

You had to go and mention the taser, didn't you? Now I want to hear that clip again. Hang on, I think I have that stored in my Brain-Pod...

...yep, there it is. LOL Still cracks me up!

March 26, 2010 at 9:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice that you didn't mention anything about making stupid bets involving eating and humiliating payoffs...

March 27, 2010 at 2:50 AM

 
Blogger Well, said...

Thats too bad, we really liked the wedding!

Janice and Brian

March 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if people in Philly take their dogs into shopping malls? Maybe its just a Detroit-area thing.

March 27, 2010 at 8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great to hear you guys back live if only for a couple days. I enjoyed it the last time and am looking forward to this.

March 29, 2010 at 4:54 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed this... Just visiting on a lark - right after your shows. Please do a podcast out of your garage already... for Biden's sake!

Following your rss feed!

April 1, 2010 at 2:11 AM

 
Blogger Jason said...

Probably can't make fun of your boss like Lieberman anymore either... pity.

April 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM

 
Blogger Lisa Love said...

Jeff, I wasn't able to listen because of work. Any chance you recorded it?

April 1, 2010 at 10:19 PM

 
Blogger Amir said...

hope you guys come back on the air soon. I hate sports radio, its total non-sense. How much can you talk about sports really?

Anyways, Good luck.

April 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really, really, really miss you guys. I wear my autographed d&d shirt under my wing's jersey for extra good luck for them!

April 7, 2010 at 11:00 PM

 
Blogger baby sister said...

I really LOVED listening to you when you were on 97.1, however not for ANY of the reasons you stated in your blog post. I really didn't care for ANY of the games you played or for the silly tricks. I don't think your show worked because of any/all that crap...I only liked listening to you and your opinion on the issues that were local, national or even international (sometimes). The funny little stories that Doyle would get from FARC, etc. I REALLY liked and miss all of that...and yes, I'm a woman.

April 8, 2010 at 3:54 PM

 
Blogger Simply Agrestic said...

"Nor will we EVER AGAIN have a live taser demonstration."

Never? As in never ever? Not even if you go to New York? Gotta stay competitive in those big cities, y'know. ;)

April 22, 2010 at 1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home