A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT...

there hasn't been anything posted on here recently. Hosting tech issues have me in the middle of something and I've been running into snags with a migration problem. Hopefully will be settled today. As soon as I churn some butter and make a few more shirts for my kids on my loom, then fetch some water from the well, I will be back at this infernal contraption known as a kompooter and try my dangest to sort it all out. Because I am a tech idiot, I may even have to hitch up my mule and head into town for some tech support, but we'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Churning butter, thats what they call it now?

April 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear something from you! Hope all is well.

Renee

April 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Steve in Waterford said...

Jeff,

Maybe you should get one of these...it's right up your alley:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1977-Olivetti-Lexikon-82-Typewriter-Mint-Condition-/200464783537?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaca1d8b1

LOL

My word verification is "feckya." That's not very nice!

April 30, 2010 at 11:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I this like the old "Because Rudy's Gay" game you guys did?

May 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home