A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Monday, February 1, 2010

THANKS

for coming out to Mr. B's, Jen and Kim, Jennifer, Supersize Scott (funniest moment for me was when a guy took one look at Scott, didn't hear his name or anything, and goes, "That's the guy who fell through the toilet in the trailer park isn't it."), said guy from New England and his buddy, don't think I caught your names guys, Pat The Weirdo who was sporting his hey-look-at-me-crazy-black-and-red-safari-hat-straight-out-of-The-Game-pickup-artist-book, Photographic Memory Dennis, Steve from Waterford and his buddy Dan, the couple who's names I'm still too hung over to remember and I apologize very much for that but she took lots of pictures and he got "lit", cool guy named Eric, the couple that caught me just as I was heading out and they had driven an hour just to get there so like a Bruce Springsteen tune I went back inside had a few drinks and all we kept talkin' about was glory days, and everyone else. Thanks for a fun time!

If you didn't come out but would like to grab a couple cold ones I'll be knocking back a few at Snooker's on Hall Rd. in Utica on Friday night February 12th from 8pm till maybe midnight. That'll probably be the only other time I go out anytime soon as I'm out of work and my drink money should be gone by midnight, hahaha.


7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Sauce said...

wish I could've met up with you guys. You were a life saver to me when I lived down state.

Best of luck!

I still remember the time I called in when you guys were talking about amusement places/vacation spots to bring up a zombie survival island. Jeff was so stoked about it.

February 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Robin said...

Hey Jeff,
Looking forward to hanging out with you at Snookers!

February 2, 2010 at 7:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The couple from Canton were Blaine and Joan. At least, I think it was Joan...the music was so loud her name could have been Simon, for as well as I could hear it!

Yeah, yeah, I know..."time to get the hearing aid adjusted, gramps!" lol

Steve

February 2, 2010 at 8:14 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Jeff,

I had a great time, and it was really fun, especially watching Weirdo dance. LOL Sent you the email I said I would!

Steve, it had nothing to do with needing a hearing aid. OMG was that place LOUD. I could barely hear when I got out of there!

Jen

February 2, 2010 at 9:52 PM

 
Blogger Tank said...

Wish I could've been there! I'm back in FL basking in the warmth. :-P

February 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed you. Was there at 10:30, walked the joint a couple of times, none of the staff knew you were there. Couldn't stay long as me and the wife were headed for Vegas the next (early) morning. Can't come Friday so I do hope I get to meet you sometime while you're still around...
Huron77

February 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM

 
Blogger Courtney said...

so I'm a month late on commenting on your post. I never was a punctual person.

it was great hanging out with Jeff, Weirdo and Supersize. good times were had by all.

it was freakishly loud in there. I didn't know Mr. B's became a dance club. I was waiting for the crew from Jersey Shore to come out and have us sign waivers. it looked like a bad episode (is there such a thing as a good episode?) of J.S was being filmed that night

March 17, 2010 at 11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home