A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

220 221 whatever it takes

The Mr. Mom thing today had me attending back-t0-back birthday parties. I have a 4 yr old and a 3 yr old and the parties fell on the same day. One ended an hour before the other one started. I now know why they serve beer at Chuck E Cheese. Sensory overload. And OMG, one of the parties had 80 percents girls. I never noticed until today the level of hearing damage that occurs when mostly girls decide to all scream at once. It goes front row at a rock concert, 5 year old girls all screaming at once, then thermonuclear explosion.

So, help me out, I need a drink.

Remember the first get together for anyone interested starts at 8 pm at Mr B's in Royal Oak this Saturday the 30th. Scroll down to last post for a map and other info. I'm letting Bill Doyle and Rudy know about it too but not sure if they'll be on hand. Hope to see you there, and if you can't make it, hey, more Jack for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Jeff,

The scream levels that happen when little girls get together is because it's in the upper ranges. You haven't lost those yet, because the lower ranges tend to go first. Wear earplugs next time (that'll give you an excuse if you don't want to hear everything everybody says). And I will definitely be there on Saturday!

Jen

January 25, 2010 at 5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, promise you'll have a jack with my name on it....Jimmy (the clutch)

January 26, 2010 at 2:33 AM

 
Anonymous PMDennis said...

I'm there Heffe. See you Saturday.

Dennis

January 26, 2010 at 3:44 PM

 
Anonymous PMDennis said...

Rudy has confirmed his appearance via text

January 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home