A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Monday, January 18, 2010

TWO GET-TOGETHERS

Saturday night January 30th I'm going to hang out at Mr. B's in Royal Oak if any of you want to come and have a beer with me. I'll get there about 8pm and hang out till at least midnight, so if there's anyone who wants to come by that'd be awesome. It would be great to see you.

Here's the address
Mr. B's
215 South Main Street, Royal Oak, MI‎ - (248) 399-0017

Here's a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Royal+Oak&state=MI&address=215+S+Main+St&zipcode=48067-2611&country=US&latitude=42.4885&longitude=-83.14425&geocode=ADDRESS

And then Friday night February 12th I'll be imbibing at Snooker's in Utica. I'll get there same time about 8pm and hang out till at least midnight.

Here's the address
Snookers
45100 Northpointe Boulevard, Utica, MI‎ - (586) 726-0510

Here's a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Utica&state=MI&address=45100+Northpointe+Blvd&zipcode=48315-5856&country=US&latitude=42.628113&longitude=-83.000159&geocode=ADDRESS

Again this isn't some big event or anything. I'd just like to see you again or meet you for the first time, and God knows I've got a little time right now, lol. I wish I could buy everyone drinks but I just can't. Please, NO pity drinks bought for me! That's not what I'm looking for. Let's just have a couple of us get together, b.s., drink and have some fun. Hope you can make it.

12 Comments:

Blogger Simply Agrestic said...

Jeff Deminski free beer night! Turn in your Super Bonus Points!

Haha...Becky and I will hopefully try to be there in Feb...no sappy music this time, I promise!

January 18, 2010 at 5:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if some of us want to buy you a drink just to say, "thanks for all the good times?" It doesn't need to be about pity...I have a feeling you & Bill will end up far better off after this trial...maybe Conan will, too.

January 18, 2010 at 5:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff -

I don't know what my work schedule will be for either of those days (let alone what the wife has planned for me), but I've always wanted to meet you guys and thank you for the show in person. So I'm gonna try my best to make it down there

Tom -
Birch Run

January 19, 2010 at 2:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things didn't work out at CSX. I have to admit I hardley listened to you after 97.1 because of the time frame, I too am unemployed since 2007!.. Just wanted to let you know that you guys helped my in ways you'll never know. I used to suffer from panic attacks & anxiety, especially on my drive to work in Hamtramck. I turned to talk radio to keep my mind focused and found you guys aprox 1 year after you started. I became a fan of Mind Candy because of you as well and have followed them as much as possible. Hopefully I will have a chance to meet you at one of these get togethers. Good luck to you both!

January 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Andrea said...

awe man! you gotta come down to Doyle's neck of the woods. Too far north for me. I live in Belleville. Let's get something going a little closer this way.

January 19, 2010 at 6:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there on the 30th. Mr. B's is close enough that I won't have any problem getting there.

January 19, 2010 at 7:01 PM

 
Anonymous chris in G.R. said...

sounds great just hanging out jeff. Miss you and bill on the radio. The only small problem is i live in grand
rapids so an evening just hanging out is kind rough. come out to grand rapids some weekend and my wife and i will go hang out at some cool places here in town!

Chris in G.R.

January 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out. I've been a D&D listener since you started in Michigan. Please know my family and I are hoping for the best for you and will continue to be fans, no matter where you land. (Yay for the internet!)

Thanks for keeping the blog up and keeping us posted.

--a fan from "the thumb"

January 22, 2010 at 10:58 PM

 
Blogger Von Immel said...

For those who don't know.. Jay Leno wanted Jeff & Bill's time slot too.

January 22, 2010 at 11:31 PM

 
Blogger Simply Agrestic said...

Two songs...

Hey Jeff...I just heard a couple songs that reminded me of you guys, especially if you end up leaving Detroit...maybe you'll know by Feb and we can say a proper goodbye at
Snooker's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1VuAcKh-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_SvTBDCLUk

P.S. These are not the "two songs" you are thinking of!

January 23, 2010 at 11:52 PM

 
Blogger SuperSize Scott said...

Hey Jeff, I will be there on Saturday at Mr. B's see ya there.

January 24, 2010 at 2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jeff, it was good to see you last night. Hang in there, bud...I know something good will come up for guys soon. Don't forget that the success you have had came for a reason--it wasn't just dumb luck!

Steve in Waterford

January 31, 2010 at 5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home