A SITE FOR FANS OF THE DEMINSKI AND DOYLE SHOW. Get all the latest news about D&D!

Monday, May 9, 2011

JUST CHECKIN' IN...

Before my brain turns to total mush being mister mom thought I'd just check in and say hi. Kinda random, I know. Realized there were half a dozen comments since the San Francisco/Sacramento fill-in that I never even posted and I said Damn Deminski, get on it!

Since I last checked in Osama Bin Laden was killed. The conspiracy theorists are balls to the wall of course. Now I'm not a theorist. I never doubted we landed on the moon. I always accepted it could well have been one man who killed Kennedy. I don't think Obama photo shopped a birth certificate.
But why would you kill him and not take him into custody so secret it makes Area 51 look like an open air flea market and torture the shit out of this prick till you were absolutely certain you broke him as much as possible and gotten every last bit of information out of him as much as possible, THEN kill him. It's what I'd have done. Look at the endless stories of water boarding and other tortures trying to gain information from far less important al-qaeda members. How could you have the very head of the snake and let it go without learning as much as you could? I'm not saying he's not dead, all I'm saying is if they had done what I would have, then telling the world he's dead is much safer for everyone all the way around. Imagine the attempts to free him? The hostage taking to gain his release? Maybe it's just what I'd like to THINK happened. I'd like to think his suffering would go on for many months under impenetrable guard, followed by the slowest most excruciating death. Anyway, 90% of me glad he's already dead, 10% of me glad he'll be dead soon.

Oh, on a completely different note, I'm proud to see my four year old daughter was sent her first credit card pre-approval. At least someone in the family may not have damaged credit. House was just approved by banks today for the short sale so we'll be out of this house very soon.

Oh by the way I talked to Rudy the other day. He made the funniest video for one of his courses. I'll have to find out if I can post a link to it here for those who haven't seen it. He put himself in various movie scenes like screen tests of big parts he tried out for but didn't get. That's all I'll say. Hopefully I'll get a link here in next few days.

Take care, God bless, GO WINGS!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about having to lose your home but glad you have your kids. We miss you in Detroit. Radio sucks in general right now but really sucks in detroit. Boring!Why do we still have the doc of rock on the air?

May 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Terry Liberman said...

Great to hear an update. Miss you guys.

May 10, 2011 at 8:13 AM

 
Anonymous Trisha said...

I enjoyed your take on Bin Laden. I hope I never piss you off! It's good to hear about Rudy. I'm looking forward to seeing this video. He may have a career in movies. Then again, maybe not.

May 10, 2011 at 9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Mrs. Peacock said...

Glad to here you are still around Jeff. Sorry to hear about your finacial woes but now that Mina has her own credit card application, maybe she should think about getting a job and helping out the family. :)

As for Bin Laden, why, with all the security precautions taken in that hide out would they not have thought about Bin Laden look alikes? Like stunt doubles. And then why would Bin Laden look over the railing when the shooting started. Already having money and phone numbers sewn into his clothing, would he not be running in the other direction? Seems strange.
Cheers, LTD

May 10, 2011 at 10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Steve in Waterford said...

Hey Jeff, I'm not much on conspiracies*, either, but your suggestion seems at least plausible. Would be much more likely if Bush was still president.

As always, I hope you get back on the air soon.

*I do still think Kenneth Lay faked his death, or at least COULD have, with Bush's help.

May 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Jeff, they got a bunch of computers and hard drives that they wouldn't have had if they had bombed the place, and it turns out that it's got the equivalent of a small library's worth of information, so we'll be learning much more than if we had taken him to a black site and tortured him. Those stories of waterboarding other detainees are just stories. Yes, they waterboarded them, but they only told them what they thought they wanted to hear, not the truth. Lots of false info to weed through, which wasted years. They used standard interrogation practices to get the info about where he was.

There are ways to fight the foreclosure thing. Turns out that if the bank can't produce the original paperwork, they can't take the house. There was a guy on the radio the other day talking about it.

May 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got the short sale done. Mine got FUBAR. So I lost it. Now I am having the 2nd mortgage company hound me. What 4 year old don't deserve a credit card? Well good luck and keep us informed. Especially when you and Bill will be on the air.

Tom

May 11, 2011 at 8:28 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

Miss you, Jeff. All the best to you and the kids.

May 12, 2011 at 1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff...
Since Mina is SO advanced for her age..we are going to be hiring part time tellers soon if she is interested...I'm sure she can count money already!

Thanks for the update!

Renee

May 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home